Monday, June 04, 2007

Return from the Abyss


Well, it's June 4 (one day before my 27th birthday, consequently) and I am finally adding a new post to my illustrious blog! (That means it's time for my brother Jeremy to rotate his tires or buy a new mattress or something.) I am truly sorry that it has been soooooo long, but I guess blogging doesn't always make it to the front burner, so to speak. Because it has been nearly two months since my last post, and because I know most of you would rather look at pictures of Eldan than read my drivel, I will just summarize for you--April and May were very hectic months around here. Today is the first day of my summer vacation, and I am working on plans for something new in my life. I hope to have more information about that in the very near future--it might interest some of you. Anyway, I hope to update with more consistent regularity over the next few months. Enjoy the pictures. Enjoy the day. Enjoy the summer--it'll be over before you know it! (BTW - The last two pictures are from my recent directorial work on a high school production of The Hound of the Baskervilles)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doan,
Finally made it to your site. My wife and I can't tell who Eldan looks like. She says Danielle, and I thought maybe your brother Jeremy (seriously). I saw that you said you're working on something new for your life. I'm very interested in knowing what that may be. Keep me updated. Jim Barnes