Monday, April 02, 2007

Eldan's To-Do List

I am pleased to announce that I finally have the first new video for 2007 available for viewing. It has taken me a little longer to get this one ready because I am now producing my videos under a new corporate label--Eldansdad Family Films. Anyway, I've given the videos a new look for this year, so I hope you enjoy it. This first installment is all about Eldan and his carefree days as a rising toddler. It's called "Eldan's To Do List." Just click on the player below to view it. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really liked your new video. Liked your new format and of course loved your little subject. He is getting so big...what a cutie. Say, the next time I talk with you remind me to mention something that happens every time I log on to your site. Love you all a lot...Grammy!

Anonymous said...

It's good to be able to catch up on you folks. This blog thing is a great idea. The video was well made and Eldan is incredible! Hope all is well. J,A,E,A R.

Anonymous said...

That was cute!! Hope you guys are all doing well. Sounds like it!! Jim and I are doing great!! The Lord is ever good and faithful!!

Amber Davis