Thursday, June 14, 2007

Something New



The time for mysterious and vague language is over. The time has come to bring the truth out into the open. In my last post, I alluded to "something new" I have been considering incorporating into my life. Several of you asked about this, and now I am here to tell you what it is. (I hope you won't be disappointed after all of the buildup and suspense.) The big new thing is this--I am attempting to launch a small side business to be operated primarily during my summers. This business will offer high quality videography and DVD production for reasonable prices. (At least, I think they are reasonable.) I am offering my video production services to the general public for things such as weddings, parties, graduations, special performances scrapbook videos, home videos and the like. Basically, I want to produce sharp-looking DVDs for people at non-professional prices. (Just Google "wedding videos" and you'll get a good idea of what "professional prices" are.) The name of this video business will be none other than...Eldansdad Family Films. (What can I say? I like the sound of it!) The video at the top of this post is just a beginning. I would like to get together a more substantial promo video soon. Anyway, that is my big decision. If you or someone you know might be interested in some work, please contact me right away. (Several of the packages I offer do not require me to live in the same locality as the customer.) I have price lists and order forms available. I have established a new e-mail address for my business eldansdadff@yahoo.com. I don't really know what to expect, but it will be fun to see what happens!

No comments: