Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Eldansdad Family Films

As a teacher, one of the biggest questions I face each school year does not come from one of my students. It is the question of what to do with my summer. I enjoy having some free time, but I also would like to be a good steward of the opportunities God has given me. Summer is the perfect time for me to pickup some extra income. The question is--how? Last summer I decided to take what had basically amounted to a hobby of mine and try to use it for some supplemental income. The result? A small, home-run business called Eldansdad Family Films. I can provide memorable and well-designed DVD's for just about any occasion. This is something I love doing, and I would be glad to do some creative work for you. If you are interested, just drop me a note at eldansdadff@yahoo.com. I have included several images of my promotional materials below. Take a look at them and see the possibilites!


No comments: