Monday, December 17, 2007

A Day in the Life

Up to this point in my videographic career (which, by the way, has been short and largely unnoticed by the mainstream media), I have focused primarily on documenting the special events of our lives as a family. Birthdays, holidays, vacations, and the like have been the primary objects of my focus and my camera. Several months ago, I decided that, in the next installment of the "Doan Family Video" Series, I would take a different approach. Perhaps we will one day look back on those early years of our family life and long to remember what the normal, non-holi days were like--then again, perhaps we won't. In any case, I have endeavored in the proceeding video to capture the spirit of the average, run-of-the-mill, everyday...day in the Andrew Doan family. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

2 comments:

QNormal said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

Very well done! I really did enjoy the watch. :)