Friday, March 13, 2009

Growing Pains-Growing Up

I saw the movie Fireproof a few weeks ago (which was very good, by the way) and saw actor Kirk Cameron.  It reminded me of one of my favorite shows growing up--Growing Pains.  I was doing some searching online about Kirk a few minutes ago, and I came across a cast reunion interview on Larry King Live.  The second segment of the show was the most interesting.  If you feel so inclined, you can watch it here.  The interesting part is right at the beginning.  When the video begins, Larry has just asked Kirk what he has been up to since the show ended.  Kirk's response (and Larry's subsequent response to Kirk's response) is rather interesting.  (If you really have some time on your hands, keep watching until they start talking about the show in China.)


2 comments:

Heidi said...

That was great. :) I love how Kirk is never ashamed to share what he believes...some of us could use to learn from that. I do miss that show!

Anonymous said...

Larry King has been exposed to so many believers over the years: Jerry Falwall, Bob Jones, Steven Curtis Chapman, Kirk Cameron and more. You have to wonder when he will recognize his need of Christ. Hope you, Danielle and the kids are doing well. Take care, Shari Davey