Monday, June 16, 2008

Uncut Updates

Sometimes, in my effort to put together videos for this website, I tend to get a little too picky about the final product. It often takes me several hours to get a 5 or 6 minute video together. (What can I say? Greatness has its downsides!) I decided today that I would do something totally out of character for me--put a video on the site completely uncut and unedited! That's right, I will film only one take and slap that puppy on the blog without another thought. No music, no graphic, no touch-ups for the audience. Just me, my family, and the camera--the way home videos ought to be. My main reason for doing this is to provide quick updates on the goings-on in our lives. So here is the first installment in what I am calling, "Uncut Updates." (But you won't see that title on the video anywhere.) Hope this week finds all of you doing well!




No comments: