Friday, April 04, 2008

My Predictions

Okay, so my bracket is busted beyond repair. Oh well, I don't really like winning things like that anyway. (That's why I usually just go ahead and lose 'em--to give other people a chance to be on top every once and a while!) I do have some thoughts about this weekend's matchups at the Final Four, however, so I will delineate them for you:

I PREDICT...


That UCLA will play Memphis in the first game of the evening...




and...

that UCLA will win 67-63.



FURTHERMORE, I PREDICT...


That North Carolina will play Kansas in the second game of the evening...





and...

that UNC will win 81-74.


The National Championship game will be won by the Bruins of the University of California at Los Angeles over the Tarheels of the University of North Carolina by a score of 75-70.


Watch and be amazed!!!!


(This picture has nothing to do with my predictions, I just think it is funny!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that picture is amazingly cute!! He is the most adorable little boy...anyway, Sorry to inform you but your predictions were all wrong. :s OK well we'll see you in school.
-Rachel Lou and Abbey too!

Anonymous said...

Hello again it's 1:43 A.M. and we have nothing to do!! Actually on second thought we might eat Oreos and maybe chips and salsa. what an odd combo. talk to ya later
-Abigail lorene and Rachel is clean(who knows what that means--it just rhymed with lorene)