Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Filler

I really don't have anything to say right now. My only purpose in entering this post is to get those ridiculous NCAA predictions off of the headline. Mission Accomplished!

While I am here, I will say this--if you want to see what is going to be occupying most of my waking moments (and some of my not waking moments) for the next month, click on the link to the right labeled "Our School" and watch the preview trailer for this year's play. I will give you more info about this as things progress...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.animoto.com
My husband just found this cool video site that automatically combines video and photos with neat effects. You can do 30 sec clips for free (but it takes 15-20 minutes for it to render). I immediately thought of your blog when I saw it :)
-Michelle (Cope) Gurnsey