Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Holiday in...

I know...I know. It's almost Valentine's Day, and here I am getting ready to talk about the holidays. Yes, the holidays. As in the holiday season which just occurred! I know that most people have moved on and now have their eyes firmly fixed on the new year, but I am not quite ready to let the holidays go yet. I just took down my Christmas lights about 2 weeks ago (even though I quit turning them on at night long before that), and I am now ready to officially bid the holiday season a fond farewell. I now offer to my regular readers and viewers the final installment of the 2nd Season of DFV (Doan Family Videos). The complete season will be available on DVD in the not-to-distant future. In the meantime, I hope you can bring yourself to listen to one more Christmas song and to watch one more scene of winter wonder. 2007 was an interesting and blessed year, and I look forward to documenting the Doan family for many more. Enjoy....


No comments: