Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Double Minded

I have a double purpose to accomplish in this post.

Purpose the first--to let everyone see these pictures of Eldan. (Someone close to me told me that my blog had too much writing and not enough pictures.)



Purpose the second--to inform all of my visitors (in case there are any of you who didn't already know) that Danielle and I will be doubling the fun in our house come September. We are expecting a baby--the gender of which we won't know until he or she is born. This is an answer to prayer and we are very, very excited. I am sure you will be reading and seeing more about this as the due date draws closer. (Interestingly, Danielle is due on September 2nd--the day after Labor Day! HA! HA! Isn't that funny? I certainly thought so!)

Thus, having accomplished both of my purposes--I will now retire...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Jim and I are expecting our first on June 13!! We are excited!! Hope all is well with you all!!

Amber Davis