Saturday, September 02, 2006

Everybody's Movin'

(Editor's Note - Because of the immense popularity of the videos on this blog, the maximum amount of download usage my web-hosting service allots me each month has been reached. The videos will be available for viewing once again on Saturday, September 9, 2006.)

August has been a busy time for us. We began the month by moving from the house we were renting to a smaller (and more affordable) duplex unit about a mile from the church/school. Not long after the move was completed, I began gearing up for the new school year. I spent the last week of August at our annual High School Retreat. It was an enjoyable time in the woods with the kids from our school. I will try to post some pictures from the retreat soon. In the meantime, I have included our most recent video update for your viewing enjoyment. If you would like to watch the video you can either click here, or you can click the play button twice on the viewer below.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between you and Paul, you have to have broken some sort of record:
"The Number of times and ways one can utilize the Anne of Green Gables soundtrack."

QNormal said...

Great times it is. We certainly hope you enjoy your new abode. The video was great, though it lacked the panache' that usually accompanies a Doan Productions video.

Anonymous said...

Dear Danielle,

Such a cute video. Good luck at your new place.

Shelley Ogburn

"Mrs. Rhodes" from Extended School Day at PCC

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle,

Sorry I forgot to give you some contact information, if you remember who I am. I know you stopped working in ESD our sophomore year. Anyway, my email address is shelley_ogburn@yahoo.com, if you want to write. Hope to talk to you soon.

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Oops! I think I forgot to put in my email address. I can't remember. I am trying to do this and work at the same time. It is shelley_ogburn@yahoo.com. Sorry if I did, I just can't remember. I hope you don't post all of these comments. I just don't have an email address for you.

Shelley "Miss Rhodes" Ogburn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oops! I think I forgot to put in my email address. I can't remember. I am trying to do this and work at the same time. It is shelley_ogburn@yahoo.com. Sorry if I did, I just can't remember. I hope you don't post all of these comments. I just don't have an email address for you.

Shelley "Miss Rhodes" Ogburn