Saturday, October 04, 2008

DFV is Back!!!

To date, it has been almost 9 months since the last episode of Doan Family Videos.  The reason for the delay had nothing to do with the writer's strike or anything like that.  The truth is...I just didn't do any.  It's not that I didn't want to--it's just that...I didn't (do any).  I have been busy with school, moving, babies, and other paraphernalia for the last nine months, but that's not really an excuse.  I guess maybe I just needed a sabbatical.  Anyway, the videos are back and better than ever!  The look is new, but the heart and soul of DFV remains steadfast--to capture the moments of the unfolding drama that is the story of our family!  Below, you will find the first installment from the exciting third season!  (Approximately 10 minutes long) Thanks for taking time to look at it, and be sure to check back soon to see what happens next!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay!!! We've been waiting for more of the baby! :) How sweet is she?!