Sunday, September 07, 2008

Keep it Short

I have already posted a number of times today, so I really want to keep this one short.

Thank you to everyone who has posted comments on the blog, written on Danielle's wall on Facebook, or dropped us an email.  Danielle has enjoyed hearing your congratulations as I read them to her from across the room!

Secondly, I would like to clarify the correct pronunciation of our daughter's name.  If you want to say it correctly, just remember the title of this post--keep it short--the "E" in her name that is.  It is pronounced EH-vu-lyn not EE-vu-lyn, EH-vee not EE-vee.

And so, having mentioned these two items and endeavoring to keep it short, I will now retire...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a beautiful name it is!

Congratulations on having such a beautifully-named child!

Daughters are awesome!

Anonymous said...

You changed the picture on the blog....We were hoping to see Evelyn beside her "big" brother! Hope you are all recovering well and getting some rest. The girls want to come up when the teachers go for the teachers conference. I told them it was too early!!! Take care and know we are praying, The Gwinn's