Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I Want

Do you know what I want?  I mean something I would really, really enjoy?  Something that would just brighten my day and put a spring in my step?  Something that really would be worth writing home about?

Well, I'll tell you.

A completely, truly, purely, absolutely, unarguably novel idea.

Turn on your TV, rent a movie, borrow a book from the library, or look at the shelves in your nearest Wal-Mart or shopping mall and you'll see why I say what I say...

Think about it.  

(Now listen to me!  That last statement wasn't even novel.  It's the tagline for Hyundai commercials.  And so the drought of novelty continues...)

3 comments:

Matt and Emily Sealy said...

Good grief! What brought this on???? Bad day? :-)

Anonymous said...

my dear, you, are indeed a novel idea! Love your wife

Phyllis Naegeli said...

There is nothing new under the sun! Sorry...God said it!